Sunday 22 February 2015



http://www.amazon.ca/Revelations-Lalassu-Jennifer-Carole-Lewis-ebook/dp/B00SZKZFMK

http://www.amazon.com/Revelations-Book-One-Lalassu-1/dp/099401211X

 
 
Welcome to the site where you can find out more about Revelations!  As an enthusiastic geek, I always like knowing more about the stories that interest me.
 
Blog entries: articles on background information and inspirations as well as my writing process.
 
Excerpt: a selection from the novel to tease and entice.
 
Character Backgrounds: inspirations and backgrounds for the characters.  Contains spoilers, so be warned.
 
Playlists: the musical inspiration for my writing.
 
Acknowledgements: thank yous and shout outs to everyone who helped out during this process.  I don't know about a village being necessary to raise a child, but it definitely takes one to make a good story.
 
Behind the Scenes: a chapter by chapter set of behind the scenes notes.  Definitely contains spoilers.
 
I'd love to hear what you think.  Send me an email at jclewis@pastthemirror.com to let me know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment